Making room in the plastic is necessary and achieved by the included drill bit. Plastic integrity is not lost as we maintain zero voids between the turnbuckle threads and plastic rod ends.
The Lunsford Turnbuckle Touch:
- Grade 5 Titanium is roughly a 45% weight savings over steel.
- Anti-corrosion properties are greater than stainless steel.
- Nano accurate thread rolling process
- A very smooth, zero tolerance and bur free threading process aids in the preservation of the parts you are threading into.
- Machined from Made in the USA center-less ground titanium.
- From raw material to the finished product, all of our Grade 5 titanium born and bred in the USA.
- Designed, developed and crafted right here in Albany, Oregon USA at the Lunsford compound.
Turnbuckles in photo are used to show color, Actual lengths are listed below:
2 - 3.5mm x 58mm SUPER DUTY Titanium Turnbuckles (Front Camber)
2 - 3.5mm x 64mm SUPER DUTY Titanium Turnbuckles (Steering)
2 - 3.5mm x 67mm SUPER DUTY Titanium Turnbuckle (Rear Camber)
1 - 1/8" Drill Bit
1 - 91722 Ball Cup Set
Total Weight of Turnbuckles:
Note from Kelly:
Rod End Resize: Increase the inner diameter your rod ends with the supplied 1/8" drill bit. A small cordless drill works best on a slow speed. Use a paper clip or similar item to first measure the depth of the threaded area of the rod end. Use that measurement to mark the drill bit or use a pinion gear to set the depth of the drill bit to ensure you do not drill beyond the existing depth of the rod end.