- Grade 5 Titanium is roughly a 45% weight savings over steel.
- Anti-corrosion properties are greater than stainless steel.
- Nano accurate thread rolling process
- A very smooth, zero tolerance and bur free threading process aids in the preservation of the parts you are threading into.
- Machined from Made in the USA center-less ground titanium.
- From raw material to the finished product, all of our Grade 5 titanium born and bred in the USA.
- Designed, developed and crafted right here in Albany, Oregon USA at the Lunsford compound.
Turnbuckles in photo are used to show color, Actual lengths are listed below:
1 - 3mm x 33mm Titanium Turnbuckle (Drag Link)
2 - 4mm x 50mm Titanium Turnbuckles (Steering)
2 - 5mm x 38mm Titanium Turnbuckles (Rear Camber)
1- 81399 Steering Rod End Set
1 - 81400 Camber Rod End Set
2 - B6 Ball Cups(Servo Link)