With the announcement of the RC8B4, We put our heads down and got to work on the new updated Signature Series Package. Choosing a setup we thought would be a great base, we decided to go with the latest setup from AE's Top driver, Spencer Rivkin. This build has many options from Factory Team, JT Bearing Co. and WB Factory Racing.
This build includes:
- RC8B4 Team Kit
- Factory Team Kashima shock bodies, Machined Seal Spacers, 5x1.3mm Tapered pistons and the Gray and Black V2 Springs needed for the Setup.
- Aluminum Steering bellcrank
- Aluminum Turnbuckle Balls
- Aluminum Pillow Balls(1 pair used for upper arms)
- 2.0-2.2mm Front Anti-roll Bar Set (Setup requires 2.1mm bar)
- Factory Team 2-piece Engine Mount Set
- Aluminum Steering and Throttle Servo Horns.
- Lunsford Racing Titanium Turnbuckles
- JT Bearing Co. NMB Bearing Set
- (2) WB Factory Racing Products RG-600 HV Competition Servos
- Ultimate Racing MXS Nitro Engine(Ceramic)
- Ultimate Racing 2142 Pipe and header
- Reedy RX 2400mAh LiPo 7.4v
- Reedy Electronic Power Switch
Price at Amain.com(before tax/shipping): $2172.29. **This Estimate uses the Ryan Maifield Engine Protek 2100 Exhaust, Protek Servos and Fast Eddy Bearing Set and does not come assembled.
Sanwa Receiver or transmitter can be added and installed into your build. Please see here.
Detailed Photos to be added once orders come in.